Orders can be collected from either the Beer Hawk Warehouse or HQ, each has it's own specific collection rules - so please read the below carefully to help you choose which is best for you.
If you would like to collect your order from the Beer Hawk Warehouse in Leeds (Unit TL2, Town Gate Link, Cross Green Way, Leeds, LS9 0SE):
- Place your order via beerhawk.co.uk and select "Collect from Beer Hawk Leeds" in the checkout
- Your order will be available on the next working day (if placed Mon - Fri before 4pm - after will be the following working day)
- When you arrive you must have your order number ready - without this you will be denied access to the site*
- Press the buzzer on the gate and quote your order number when a member of staff answers - they will then advise you where to park & give you your order
If you would like to collect your order from Beer Hawk HQ (Unit 16, Ashway, Thorp Arch Trading Estate, Wetherby, LS23 7FA):
- Place your order via beerhawk.co.uk and select "Collect from Beer Hawk HQ" in the checkout
- As this will need to be brought across to us this will be available 2 working days after the order is placed (if placed Mon - Fri before 4pm - after will be the following working day) We will email you, once your order is ready to collect.
- When you arrive ring the doorbell and one of the Customer Service team will come and meet you in the bar (through the main door to the left)
You are welcome to return empty PerfectDraft kegs to Beer Hawk HQ for immediate Beer Token credits. The team will process these returns for you, however any orders placed with the team will need to be shipped to you (or collection arranged following the above instructions).
You will no longer be able to turn up to Beer Hawk's Warehouse or HQ and place an order on site to take away.
* HMRC regulations do not allow unauthorised access to the Leeds site. No exceptions will be made