In light of the recent global situation, we would like to assure everyone that the health and safety of our customers and staff is paramount.
We have made changes recently to reflect this.
- We have temporarily paused walk-in drop offs and collections from our head offices. We can still arrange keg collections as normal through Yodel or Collect+ so please don't worry, keg returns will still be accepted and credited.
- Our bars have closed for the time being.
- We have temporarily extended the delivery promise to an additional 2-3 working days.
- Employees are encouraged to follow government guidance on social distancing when working with others.
- Our warehouse had been rearranged in order to ensure a minimum of 2 meter distances between employees at all times. This will result in orders being processed slower.
- We check and record the temperatures of everyone entering our warehouse, and anyone with a high temperature is immediately sent home.
- Warehouse staff who are allowed into the building and come into contact with customer orders are required to wear gloves.
- All business travel has been cancelled, and in-person meetings with external businesses postponed.
- Our couriers are implementing methods designed to maintain safe distances whilst delivering orders.
The situation across the country is changing daily, but this page will be updated with any further changes.